which YSL bag are you thinking of purchasing NEXT??????

Choose one...

• Besace

• Easy

• Muse Two

• Majorelle

• One of the classics: Muse, Downtown, Tribute, Rive Gauche

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besace or Rive Gauche. Not sure. It takes me forever to decide on one! That is why I only have three (one of which I never use!)

Plus I tend to wear many different names, some inspired on PF, some from my love of certain designers...So since my last bag was a YSL (well techincally I got a Belen Echandia, but it just arrived after the YSL, so not sure that counts)...

I am going to stop buying handbags for several months and see if I can do it...I would like a messenger style bag, but am thinking that huge grey Fendi goatskin baguette with the whipstitching...not sure if I will do it or wait to try to be "good."

Melissa Ann which bag do you never use?

I'm thinking of a road grey muse i saw on SAKS.. when is the sales starting btw ?

I don't think that is road grey. I saw it irl on the Easy bag and it was much darker and it had a lot of brown in it.

Someone mentioned Saks F&F sale and I wanted to let u know that most designers are excluded from that sale this yr including YSL. So I would call your SA and ask to be called on their Private Night. Which is usually a week before the regular sales start.

U can also donate $60 to the Angelitos charity and get a 20% off card to use at most stores at SCP, including YSL. That starts Nov. 5th.

Well I am just waiting for my almond croc downtown to arrive from Bluefly. Also I have to find something to replace my grey croc capri from the outlet store. I am thinking I may get a red patent mini downtown or possibly a silver bucket capri. Maybe both!

The other thing I'm thinking of is a raffia med. downtown with white trim. I have it with the brown trim. It was my everyday bag all summer and is kind of ratty.

If I could order anything it would be the leopard forever bag from Neiman Marcus.

Persian, you crack me up. You're really on a YSL roll and we can all live vicariously through you! ;)

Someone mentioned Saks F&F sale and I wanted to let u know that most designers are excluded from that sale this yr including YSL. So I would call your SA and ask to be called on their Private Night. Which is usually a week before the regular sales start.

U can also donate $60 to the Angelitos charity and get a 20% off card to use at most stores at SCP, including YSL. That starts Nov. 5th.

Ah yes, you are right, I read that many designers are excluded from Saks Friends & Family this year. :confused1:

Melissa Ann which bag do you never use?

I never use the khaki canvas large downtown...I never got around to listing it on ebay, probably never will...:smile:

I had not heard that Saks FF will be excluding any more designers than last year, which was the collection stuff, and chanel and marni, etc, but most things were included! I'll ask my bf's brother, he works for a saks. I want a burberry cashmere trench for winter, so I hope that is included!

^Bummer...I wasn't planning on getting a bag, so no biggie. Odd tho. I wonder if I can get my coat or if that will be excluded too. You'd think they would add more than last year rather than take it away!!!

I want something in neutral blue or lavender. Wish they had this one to check out - I cannot preorder without seeing.

NMV08MJ_mn.jpg

i would like to get the Ymail clutch in silver or black (i know i'm so late!) and I'm thinking the muse two croc embossed like the one naomi watts is using right now in caramel/tan.:girlsigh: it's hard to open/close it though so im having second thoughts. i would probably get it if it's on sale.

let's see what goes on sale...hah!
it would be the besace if it zipped inside. possibly the easy if it goes over the shoulder. i've really wanted a majorelle for a while, so we'll see about that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.