Which YoYos would you choose?

Which YoYos?

• Python

• Beige Glitter Patent

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote goes to the python. I think it is classy with an edge and more womanly whereas the patent glitters are more fun and girly. My preference is for being classy.

Oh goodness, this is tough! I voted for the python because I've been drooling over them since I saw ladydeluxe's pics BUT I'm such a girly girl and love all things glittery and sparkling (with limitations, of course! lol). Eff it...get both when your ban is lifted!:happydance:

I have a brilliant idea.:idea: Get the Pythons now and when your ban is over, get the beige glitter patents.:nuts::P:lol:

Ah, dallas - I love the way you think :lol:

Thank you for the voting and input, everyone. I like the python more, too :shame:biggrin:o you think that maybe the glitter YoYos would go on sale during the summer sales? If so, they're worth holding off buying until then :graucho:

The pythons are more unique and attention getting. You will be noticed wearing them. The beige glitter is understated and more conservative. They are both great for different outfits. My first choice is the unique - python! LOVE IT. I do think that you might be able to get the beige glitters on sale in the summer.

Post pics WHEN you buy them because you know you will......

Status
Not open for further replies.