Which wristlets can transform to top-handled purse?

jelita78

MommyGoneNuts
Feb 26, 2009
I have two of coach wristlets that can be transformed from an average wristlets to a top-handled mini purse by clipping the strap to each top-end..

coach bonnie leather zip wristlet coral fuchsia, style # 42543
picture.php

coach mahogany ergo patent leather capacity wristlet, style # 41966
picture.php

so, what else is out there?:nuts:

The 08' legacy garcia leather one's do, and also the lurex signature capacity wristlets. I'll try and post pic's of both at the bottom. Sometimes I do that, but not to carry as a little handbag, but it seems they don't get to be as another Coachie said "wristlet strap spegehti."

It would be nice for the right gal's for a night on the town, or as your wedding crasher!!!

Both wristlet's pictured below turn into little mini-purses where the strap can connect on both sides. I would assume it is most popular and likely with the larger wristlets!!!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC01341.JPG
    DSC01341.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 53
So convenient and suprising how much I can fit into capacity wristlets. I only buy convertible styles. I attach a strap extender so that I can wear them on my shoulder. The black Penelope picture has extender. Easy to throw into my Coach bags or carry alone in my computer bag.

Hampton, Penelope, Zoe

Attachments

• 41503 Hampton Capacity Wristlet.jpg
    41503 Hampton Capacity Wristlet.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 42224 Penelop Capacity Wristlet2.jpg
    42224 Penelop Capacity Wristlet2.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 66
  • 41855_resize1.jpg
    41855_resize1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I have the Soho Gold Wristlet (42048), which converts to a mini purse. I love it. It holds enough for a night out and sits comfortably on my shoulder. The colour is great too, more rosegold than gold, so pretty dressy.