Which wristlets can transform to top-handled purse?

jelita78

MommyGoneNuts
Feb 26, 2009
KL, Malaysia
jelita78.blogspot.com
I have two of coach wristlets that can be transformed from an average wristlets to a top-handled mini purse by clipping the strap to each top-end..

coach bonnie leather zip wristlet coral fuchsia, style # 42543

coach mahogany ergo patent leather capacity wristlet, style # 41966

so, what else is out there?:nuts:

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
here
I wish they made them all convertible! I only have 1 that is. Does anyone carry them by the handle when they are not convertible? Just seems strange to me too.

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
The 08' legacy garcia leather one's do, and also the lurex signature capacity wristlets. I'll try and post pic's of both at the bottom. Sometimes I do that, but not to carry as a little handbag, but it seems they don't get to be as another Coachie said "wristlet strap spegehti."

It would be nice for the right gal's for a night on the town, or as your wedding crasher!!!

Both wristlet's pictured below turn into little mini-purses where the strap can connect on both sides. I would assume it is most popular and likely with the larger wristlets!!!

Attachments

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
USA
So convenient and suprising how much I can fit into capacity wristlets. I only buy convertible styles. I attach a strap extender so that I can wear them on my shoulder. The black Penelope picture has extender. Easy to throw into my Coach bags or carry alone in my computer bag.

Hampton, Penelope, Zoe

Attachments

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2008
Canada
I have the Soho Gold Wristlet (42048), which converts to a mini purse. I love it. It holds enough for a night out and sits comfortably on my shoulder. The colour is great too, more rosegold than gold, so pretty dressy.