Which wristlet?

Which Occasion Sequin Wristlet should I buy?

• Black

• Gold

• Red

• Fuchsia

Results are only viewable after voting.

leighasue

May 31, 2010
I'm trying to decide which wristlet to get, please help! It's for a holiday party and we'll be staying at the hotel where it's being held so I just need something small to hold my cell phone, lipstick, and a couple of tissues during the party, everything else can stay back in my room. I'm wearing a little black dress with a black faux fur shrug and black shoes so I think a pop of color would be nice, but I'm not sure which one to get. My dh did buy me a Carly top handle to use but I think I'm going to use that for a daytime party we have coming up and get the wristlet for the evening party because the Carly doesn't seem evening enough. Thanks for your help! Here's a link to the wristlets and I'm looking at the Occasion Sequin Wristlet (I'm not sure how to post the photos). http://www.coach.com/online/handbag...013510&t2Id=5000000000000013513&tier=2&LOC=LN

What colour are your shoes?? I had a similar problem. I have a plain black dress that I'm wearing to a party and I wasn't sure which Occasion Wristlet to get. I decided to go with the Silver one because it stood out against the black :smile:

Hmm, I'd say either the silver or gold. Perhaps you could coordinate it with your other accessories, earrings, rings, etc... The red is gorgeous, but you may be able to get more use out of gold.

I bought the black and silver ones yesterday. Only black silver and gold had super sparkly sequins, the others were very muted and not shiny at all which was dissapointing! I ended up picking silver for myself (black is for my mom lol) because it would go with just about anything. Hth!

Black shoes too Nyssa. I'm not sure if I like the silver one or not that's why I didn't list it, which is odd for me, because I usually prefer silver to gold.

Whamnow I haven't not picked out my other accessories, I was actually going to coordinate them with the wristlet. LOL. That is very true about getting more use out of the gold than the red.

Thanks for your opinon Indridcold.

Beriloffun thank you for that info. I do want something shiny to stand out against the black I'm wearing. So maybe I should scratch the red and fuchsia off my list!

Hmmm...I'm starting to lean towards gold now.

Last edited:
Since you don't like the Silver, definitely, hands down go with Gold. The Fushsia and the red are too hard to match. Also the black would just blend in with your dress. Definitely get the gold wristlet and then get matching accessories. Hope that helps :smile: