Which wristlet for iPhone 5S with Otterbox case?

Saumur

Jul 8, 2014
Does anyone have a suggestion for a small wristlet that can hold my iPhone 5S in an Otterbox case, along with enough space for DL/CC cards, plus some cash?

I keep seeing small wristlets that claim to fit an iPhone; I'm sure this is true for a phone with no case. The Otterbox case makes my sexy iPhone large and clunky, but it is a necessity and it would not be practical for me to remove my phone from the Otterbox each time I want to slip it into a small wristlet.

I picked up this Saffiano E/W Universal Case thinking I could use this when I don't want to carry a big purse. My iPhone with Otterbox Case fits snugly in it -- too snugly -- that I can barely zip it back up. I fear the zipper will burst. I really like the leather on this. Liked it so much that I ordered a second one. This light pink one (sorry, lighting in photo is bad) is now used to keep misc store cards, etc organized so I don't have to keep them in the main wallet.

Attachments

• IMG_3063 Saffiano Universal Case 600x450.jpg
    IMG_3063 Saffiano Universal Case 600x450.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,048
Does anyone have a suggestion for a small wristlet that can hold my iPhone 5S in an Otterbox case, along with enough space for DL/CC cards, plus some cash?

I keep seeing small wristlets that claim to fit an iPhone; I'm sure this is true for a phone with no case. The Otterbox case makes my sexy iPhone large and clunky, but it is a necessity and it would not be practical for me to remove my phone from the Otterbox each time I want to slip it into a small wristlet.

I picked up this Saffiano E/W Universal Case thinking I could use this when I don't want to carry a big purse. My iPhone with Otterbox Case fits snugly in it -- too snugly -- that I can barely zip it back up. I fear the zipper will burst. I really like the leather on this. Liked it so much that I ordered a second one. This light pink one (sorry, lighting in photo is bad) is now used to keep misc store cards, etc organized so I don't have to keep them in the main wallet.

I use the double zip phone wallet.: ) I also have a double zip wristlet. Which fits a good amount.

Last edited:
I have a galaxy s4 which is bigger with a otterbox like case on it and only thing I can really get my phone into is a med wristlet, & the continental wallet. I bought an easy west universal case thinking it would work and it doesn't.

That Otterbox is gonna preclude you from most wristlets, esp the phone wallet type. You'll have to go larger and I see that they do have some larger 'pouch' style wristlets you should try.

Thank you for the responses. I'm going to try to make it out to the Outlet today and see what they have, will look for the double zip and larger styles.

I really like the Universal Case, especially the Saffiano leather. I'm using the pink one for extra cards, gift cards, etc. I have ordered a second one in another color because I liked this one so much. I'm sure I can find some use for it to organize *something*, or maybe I'll just set it aside as a future gift for someone.

You're right! My iPhone 5 with Otterbox Defender case fits great in the Medium Wristlet.

I picked up these Medium Wristlets and also a wrislet/wallet that is a little bit wider than the Medium Wristlet. I'm giving one of the purple wristlets to my best friend who shares my love of purple. I have no idea what I was thinking when I picked up 2 of the other wristlet/wallet; I only need one.

Attachments

• IMG_3068 51802E Violet Med Wristlet PRK NY SIG MD WRST E 2499 600.jpg
    IMG_3068 51802E Violet Med Wristlet PRK NY SIG MD WRST E 2499 600.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 866
  • IMG_3073 F51685 Black Med Wristlet PRK SIG MED WRSTLET 2950 600.jpg
    IMG_3073 F51685 Black Med Wristlet PRK SIG MED WRSTLET 2950 600.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 879
  • IMG_3070 F51052 Dream C Wristlet Wallet PEY DRM C GO WRIST 2499 600.jpg
    IMG_3070 F51052 Dream C Wristlet Wallet PEY DRM C GO WRIST 2499 600.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 854