Which wrist for bracelets, and why?

Just curious, but which wrist do you wear your Cartier love bracelet? I noticed most celebs wear theirs on the right wrist and wear their watch on the left. Then there are some that wear it on the left wrist with the watch. For those who wear the bracelet on the left with the watch, won't this causes more banging and scratches on both the watch and the bracelet? For those wearing it on the right wrist, will the bracelet bother you as you eat or type on the computer? :biggrin:

I don't have one yet, but planning on getting one in the near future so want to know what's everyone's preference in wearing on which wrist. :cool:

That is a tough question! Ideally, wear it on your non dominant hand... I wear mine on my left, even though that it is my dominant hand, because my SO and I exchanged them as commitment/engagement gifts...

I wear my on the right.. simply because i am a lefty. So i do most thing with my left hand therefore more likely to get the bracelet damage if i wear it on my left wrist.

My wife wears hers on the right, and she is right handed. They started out on the left with the watch since she thought the right would bother her. She needed hand therapy on the left hand and they said the bracelets needed to come off. She didn't want to be without them so we switched them to the right. She found she likes them on the right so that's where they are. They are MUCH more noticable on the dominate wrist as they move around and are more visable. Yes, they also clank around more, but she also likes that as she can't forget about them and what they mean to her. More people notice them and ask about them on the right than they did when they were on the left. Bottom line, wear yours where it's comfortable!

Bob

Just curious, but which wrist do you wear your Cartier love bracelet? I noticed most celebs wear theirs on the right wrist and wear their watch on the left. Then there are some that wear it on the left wrist with the watch. For those who wear the bracelet on the left with the watch, won't this causes more banging and scratches on both the watch and the bracelet? For those wearing it on the right wrist, will the bracelet bother you as you eat or type on the computer? :biggrin:

I don't have one yet, but planning on getting one in the near future so want to know what's everyone's preference in wearing on which wrist. :cool:

Reactions: Nikki0001
I wear mine on my left with my watch. Just everyday wear scratches, nothing major from the watch or vice versa at all. I do not like the feel of the bracelet on my right wrist - have tried a few times and it goes back to my left within the same day. I'm right handed btw.