Which would you want????????

Guccichicago

Jul 6, 2009
Ladies I need your help, My wifes birthday is coming up soon. Every year since we have been together I have bought her a Gucci or D&G bag for her birthday. Recently we have totally done a 180 and cant seem to leave the LV store and just really like LV more and more. My question is which would you choose from the following and have a i made a good choice for a first LV? Also this will be her first LV bag! Thanks

Monogram Tivoli PM
Multicolor White Speedy 30

I would say Monogram Tivoli PM.

It really depends on your wifes style. I see the MC line as being kinda funky fun and young while I see the mono line as being more chic and classic.

So it depends on which one of those styles best fit your wife.

She is lucky to have such a nice hubby.

It really depends on your wifes style. I see the MC line as being kinda funky fun and young while I see the mono line as being more chic and classic.

I agree with this.

I vote Tivoli. My taste is more chic and classic. I've never really cared for the MC line and see it as more trendy. But I know some love it.

And you ARE a nice hubby! My DH would flip if he knew the actual cost of the handbags I buy! He knows they're a lot but never asks the actual cost! He knows better! LOL!