Which would you rather substitute?

what? who bought something in epsom when you were in ny? did someone buy my indigo epsom kelly with the blue jean trim? I KNEW IT WAS A BOARDIE. the truth finally comes out. who was it? fess up!
no, dorkie - it was something RED! BRIGHT RED! I could describe the shade of red, but I'd be banned faster than you can say EPSOM!

Well, I really buy piece as a whole and having compromised in the past in certain ways, I'd never do it again, because I always regret it.
However, I'll play along for the sake of your questions.
In terms of color/leather, I'd always choose leather because I love some leathers and would buy almost any colors in them.
In terms of the size/color, I say size...because I have made that mistake before and it was wrong. You know that I was recently shown my dream Barenia in the wrong size and had to wave good-bye, just for that reason....So I look for a bag to cover my thighs first and foremost, ;)!

:love:

Yes....size.....BIG factor!

I would have to pick apart every nuance in the situation....

for example, if a 36 barenia HAC came by, and I wanted olive, but it was chocolate, well, I would make the ultimate sacrifice. And get the chocolate in a hot second. If I had the funds.

but if a 36 HAC came by in olive, and it was say, doblis (HA Hfinn, you thought I was going to say epsom!!!) I would say...neigh.....I shall wait for my love. But olive VL, well I would consider...

(this HAC business is all theoretical, of course)

That's my girl!! I'm a Taurus and I come by my stubborness naturally so if you ever need extra bullish willpower, I'm game!
That being said, I do compromise sometimes --- like I'd be willing to take Raisin Box w/ PH even though I would prefer GH .... just to be flexible...

Thanks CB! Ok, I'm passing on this one. I haven't 'substituted" on any of my other bags, so I'm not gonna on this.

Suede...what???

Okay...now experiencing total recall...my last PO incorporated both a leather and color substitute...hmmm... Well...some bags never arrive...