Which would you rather: Neverfull MM Epi Bleu or Montsouris backpack?

Ryansquared

Nov 1, 2017
Okay, looking to get my next bag. I like the Neverfull MM, but what one that I don't see as often. I've not seen anyone carrying the bleu Epi. I want a bag I can just throw stuff in and go and be carefree. I'm stuck between the two and wanted input from others. It will be the bag I pretty much use in the Spring and Summer.

That depends on what your need is. If you have practical bags and looking for something fun then the backpack. Definitely see the backpack as fun Friday weekend jean/sweatsuit type bag then an every day accessory.

Reactions: Ryansquared
Okay, looking to get my next bag. I like the Neverfull MM, but what one that I don't see as often. I've not seen anyone carrying the bleu Epi. I want a bag I can just throw stuff in and go and be carefree. I'm stuck between the two and wanted input from others. It will be the bag I pretty much use in the Spring and Summer.
tgats a tough one tbh. I own both. VERY different bags. I love the montsouris for spring summer, that’s when I tend to use packpacks the most. Especially during travel or to festivals. If you do go with that, the pm or mm are so much cuter than the gm, that just looks like a regular backpack, big and bulky. As for the neverfull for me it’s something super easy all year round. You just toss everything in and you’re out the door. So much fits in it because there is no zipper. Now that can be a pro an a con.
So it really depends on specific things you want. Do you want more space? Do you prefer something that’s more compact but cuter?