Which Would You Pick?

MarinaStarr

Dec 28, 2011
Between the Mahina XXL in Gris or Rose Speedy? The Mahina is double+ the price of the speedy. Both are preloved. I love how the Mahina has no vachetta but a little but worry about color transfer. Please share your opinions!

Def the Mahina; the rose speedy is a beautiful bag but more of a collectors bag IMO. You would get more use out of the Mahina because of the color and the style. Many blessings with your decision nonetheless. :smile:

Get the one that you will use more.....I have both the rose speedy and a mahina L but have never used the mahina....I get tons of compliments every time I use it...It being the rose speedy...

The Mahina leather is just TDF... so smooshy and soft, it definitely has my heart. However, which one will you use more? Are you hand held or shoulder carry? I am definitely more of a shoulder/tote type.

This is difficult! I don't have the Roses Speedy, if it were in the boutique still, I'd get it so I may try to hunt one down someday. I have the Gris Mahina XL and LOVE LOVE it! It still smells delicious after 4(?) years. And it's a headturner & I always get compliments from men, women & children. BUT, if you do not rotate bags often (I do), which will you use more?