Which would you pic… Black Jumbo Patent or Black Jumbo Caviar?

oh I like both for different reasons.
I love the extra pop of the patent and read in a thread here that it was just as durable as the caviar:tup:

But I also love the caviar for the classic timeless look :tup:

I'm afraid it will,if they keep on releasing it and it is not like a kind of limited!
I was told some months ago the C/bs won't get it ,but I don't know for the future!IMO if they rerelease it again for the boutiques it will probably have a higher price!Euro is going dramatically up!if you made up your mind on this get it as soon as possible!

I love my jumbo black patent! It's such a standout bag. The black caviar is also very nice, and is more classic.

Now is a great time to jump on the jumbo since it is only seasonal, caviar is always available any time, especially in black. :yes:

Get the black patent now while it's still $2,395. I have a feeling it will get increased in December.

I love my jumbo black patent! It's such a standout bag. The black caviar is also very nice, and is more classic.

Now is a great time to jump on the jumbo since it is only seasonal, caviar is always available any time, especially in black. :yes:

Get the black patent now while it's still $2,395. I have a feeling it will get increased in December.

ITA!:tup: