Which would you keep out of these two?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
?

Pale Grey Swing or Dark Grey MAC

1. Swing

2. MAC

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
    I really want to keep my bag count down, but I keep buying. :biggrin: I have two MACs
    and 1 Swing in my collection with another Swing I'm trying to decide if I should
    keep or not. I've decided I should either keep the Swing or one of my MACs
    because I just won't rotate 2 Swings and 2 Macs enough (especially with my MJ Single in the mix).

I have a black Swing and a Black Ink Mac that I'm keeping.

So, would you keep the Dark Grey MAC or the Pale Grey Swing? Both have silver hw.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of my dark grey mac and my black ink mac side by side. Gives a good idea of how
    close they are to each other.

[​IMG]

2. I personally prefer the MAC, but I have never owned a Swing.

3. I voted to keep the Swing. Dark Gray MAC is gorgeous, but the color is similar to Black MAC, whereas Pale Gray Swing is quite a bit different than Black Swing. Plus, the pale gray gives you an option beyond the Black Swing and Black Single when dressing up for events. So, for variety's sake, I vote to keep the Pale Gray Swing.

4. MAc all the way !!

5. Swing! You can dress this up or down :smile:

6. Swing! I think the dark grey MAC looks similar to what you have already, and the Swing is a little more dressier if you want it to be. :smile:

7. Do you have two swings? What is the color of the other?

8. The Swing I already own is black.

9. Mac!

10. MAC!! I think it's more versatile than the Swing.

11. I voted swing -- I totally agree with what eehlers said!

12. wow, this is a tough decision! normally i'd say MAC but that was until i discovered swing! so now i'd have to say SWING! besides, i agree... the dark gray is very similar to the black MAC! :p

13. MAC all the way!

14. I voted swing on this pole although I prefer MAC over Swing.
    I think ink MAC and DG MAC are very similar color.

15. hey sandy, can you please help me out with my questions on the Black Mac clutch since I think you have the knowledge? I am confused.