which would you keep.....matinee in glazed expresso or MAM in tangerine?

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
I really don't know what to do-i already have a night/gold mab and just got a matinee in glazed expresso and a mam in tangerine-i am going to return either the tangerine or expresso just not sure which one. Do you think the expresso is to dark for the summer?
which one would you return?

I really don't know what to do-i already have a night/gold mab and just got a matinee in glazed expresso and a mam in tangerine-i am going to return either the tangerine or expresso just not sure which one. Do you think the expresso is to dark for the summer?
which one would you return?

How do you feel about the matinee? Up to this point I have only 2 MAMs and one on the way. I am only 5'4" so I am not sure if it is too big for me? I love the new night with dark spot Matinee on LB! How does it compare to your MAM?
:confused1:

i actually like the style of the matinee better then the mam and mab bags it's just a bit more unique but i'm not sure if i could use the expresso in the summer-well i guess i could-not like someone could stop me:smile:

i actually like the style of the matinee better then the mam and mab bags it's just a bit more unique but i'm not sure if i could use the expresso in the summer-well i guess i could-not like someone could stop me:smile:

I use whatever, whenever... but really do like either a lighter or brighter color in the warmer months however, it will not stop me from using my black basketweave MAM this summer...:yahoo:

I really like the tangerine. Not only for the summer, i think its a great fall color too. It is one of my fave RM colors! I'd keep that and get a matinee in another color in the future ;)

The glazed expresso is a great year round neutral, but RM makes a lot of great neutral colors! Maybe you should just keep both ;)

Wow, that is a tough one! Sorry, just wanted to say I love them both and they are both so different...either bag is perfect for the summer but you can use the matinee year round.