Which would you get?

llhudson13

Feb 5, 2017
So, I'm on the fence. I have always loved and admired the Artsy, but now after browsing the LV site, I see a Black Epi Speedy Bandouliere! It's all leather with the microfiber lining.

I'm torn. They're both shoulder bags and every day bags. Help me!

I think they are both gorgeous! The only thing though is what would you use it for… I feel like the speedy would be classier and could be worn cross body or on a night out in the crook of your arm where as the artsy is just a shoulder bag .... My vote would probably be for the speedy just because you can use it a lot of different ways. Good luck deciding !

That's my line of thinking. I figure the speedy is more versatile and not in your face LV. Silver hardware makes it even more stunning. You guys are such a great help! Going today!

It would really depend on your lifestyle, wardrobe, personal preference, and current collection. They're both beautiful but if you're looking for a comfortable shoulder bag then maybe the Speedy is the better choice; as sexy as the Artsy is its rolled handle can become uncomfortable for some and it's actually, according to LV, intended to be carried either by hand or in the crook of the arm.

I have the Artsy MM in mono and it is by far my favorite LV handbag. Have you seen it in thr snakeskin or python handle. Beautiful!! The handle is comfortable for me on my shoulder but I carry it mostly by hand. I feel dressy even when I am wearing shorts and tshirts. Both are lovely bags. Just think the Artsy is timeless.