Which would you get?

chicjean

O.G.
May 28, 2010
I'm looking for a pair of fun sequined pants that I can wear to some parties and events I'm going to this holiday season. I'm stuck between two pairs, and want some opinions!

I'm willing to spend a little bit more, because I know, as impractical as it sounds, that I will actually wear these quite a bit.

165482_ou_dl.jpg

166146_ou_dl.jpg

I'm leaning towards the longer, silver pair, but I like how slouchy the cropped black ones are.

Which do you prefer???

I like the silver best too. Have you tried either one on yet? I ordered a pink sequin skirt and I can't wait for it to come. I have a feeling it's going to be too straight for me, I need an a-line, but if it does fit maybe I should get it in black too. Because yes, you will wear the pants a lot, I know I'll wear the skirt a lot. I love sparkle. Plz post pics so we can see when they come!

I like the silver best too. Have you tried either one on yet? I ordered a pink sequin skirt and I can't wait for it to come. I have a feeling it's going to be too straight for me, I need an a-line, but if it does fit maybe I should get it in black too. Because yes, you will wear the pants a lot, I know I'll wear the skirt a lot. I love sparkle. Plz post pics so we can see when they come!

I haven't tried them on, no place near me sells anything like them, but Net-A-Porter will let me return if I have to. Assuming they fit, which I hope they will, I'll post mod shots, of course :P

I have a black sequined pencil skirt that I wear a lot, too :smile: Share when it gets here if you love it!