Which would you get?

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
Which one would you get if you had a chance (rank in order from first to last please):

Chocolate Zoe
Woven Zoe
Petrol Zoe

I am struggling with decision. I already have a black Zoe.

disney16

Sofa King Delicious
O.G.
May 26, 2006
Planet Coach
I actually only like the chocolate zoe so I can only vote for that one. I have a black zoe also and I can't wait to get a chocolate one also.

Carmelita

Jul 16, 2009
Seattle, WA
1. Woven: I have it and adore it, the perfect casual bag for fall
2. Petrol: perfect for the holidays. This color has chameleon qualities and can do what you need it to do. Can be carried through spring/summer...
3. Chocolate: beautiful but to me its similar to black which you already have...

Oct 5, 2007
Ontario
Petrol, Chocolate, Woven

I love the Petrol, and I think that the black and chocolate are both neutral, so since you have the black, go Petrol!

Dec 1, 2008
Petrol, woven, chocolate. Woven is so gorgeous and unique-- if I had a chance, I'd snap it up in a second (!) :woohoo: And it would be different from what you already have. It has such a cool texture.

colabear1

O.G.
Sep 20, 2008
PA
I think it depends on what our collection looks like now. I would do woven, petrol, chocolate according to what I own.

Conchenn

Mar 1, 2008
chocolate > woven > petrol

Really not digging the petrol much. Love the chocolate and I think it's completely different from black, but so is the woven *drool* lol