Which would you get if you couldn't get a Damier Cabas Mezzo?

sharona

Oct 17, 2006
I'd love a SO Damier Cabas Mezzo, but the price and the wait would kill me.
Which of these would you get to get a similar look? Or is there something else?
tPF member Luccibag's Mezzo... Eeee, it's GORGEOUS!
47b6db24b3127cce8973cf43cf8d00000026108AZMXDdw2asp

Saleya GM
p11085783_ph_hero.jpg

Chelsea
p10022596_ph_hero.jpg

I am not going to be much help. I tried all the other options and the DAM MEZZO was the only way for me to go. As far as the price. Its really not that much more then any of the other totes. The wait was hard but mine just came and I am SOOO glad I waited. I know its perfect for me. I like all the other totes but they each had SOMETHING that bugged me:

Parioli to thin and didnt like the magnetic opening.
Saleya TO WIDE on the bottom at the base.
Chelsea the edges were to sharp.

It you really want the Mezzo go for it. You will have it forever so you should get whatyou really really want. Let us know what you do!

can i ask what the price and wait are? i would love that!

i tried on the chelsea this weekend. it's a great size but i think the bottom is too stiff/structured for me.

can i ask what the price and wait are? i would love that!
I don't know the actual price... I am scared to find out, LOL. I believe you just add 30% to the regular price for special orders. I haven't been brave enough to calculate it yet!
I have read that the wait is something like up to six months. Anyone know for sure? I'm scared that if I order it, I won't want it anymore by the time it arrives. But I think that won't happen, since it's so awesome.
I just drool whenever I see that pic of Beyonce with her Damier Alto and this is the next best thing since the Alto is so huge (and discontinued).

Have you seen the Damier Uzes? It's not as large as the Chelsea or the Mezzo, but has these really cool front pockets and is less structured and more comfortable.
It's been my love for awhile now, and one should be waiting for me when I get home today! YAY! I just let one of my cats out of the bag... Shhhh...:angel:

I forgot about the UZES! That is a nice one. I actually thought about that one AFTER I ordered my SO. That would be my choice if you definately didnt want to SO.