Which would you choose???

Note: this is not my picture. I found it online. I'm torn between which PM to get and I just can't make up my mind. The reverse is available at my local Louis store right now for purchase and the black leather will be available on the 24th of this month. I was told it will be a permanent item. I don't really want two of the same bags. So any comments/information/inputs will really help!!!! Thanks! View attachment 3595966

I would purchase reverse only for the fact that it's a limited edition item:. So once it's gone, it's gone and pre loved would be the only route.
Then again I pre ordered the empreinte Pochette metis in Noir, so yeah. That's how I feel on the matter. It's totally preference though!

Here's my two cents. I have had the PM for about 2 1/2 yrs now in mono. LOVE IT! However, this past summer I had the dreaded glaze issue with it cracking and pulling away from the flap. They sent it off and re-glazed it for free and so far so good. I have also had my empriente Speedy B 25 infini for almost 3 years and about 1 1/2 yrs ago the dreaded glaze issue happened to that bag with the strap. They gave me a new strap. Now, I only use my LV's on the weekend and switch them out so it's not like they are worn everyday and for months at a time. So not a lot of wear and also stored properly. On the PM where the strap attachments are and how the strap rubs against this area on the flap is just going to continue to be a concern with the glaze having issues. Would I buy the PM again in mono or even reverse mono? Yes. But, with the empriente the jury will be out for me and wait and see after others buy it and see how long it takes for that glaze to crack, peel, whatever it's going to do. I'm a bit of a pessimist about this "glaze defect" stuff. Mostly because both of those purchases many people reported it was happening. I waited and rolled the dice and it happened to me. The emp Noir is no doubt beautiful, but maybe wait and see for a month or two after it's released if there's been issues. It didn't take long for the PM infrarouge to show it's defects and people started chiming in about it. I bet it won't take long if there's any problems with the emp PM.

I'd go for both, just not now. I intend to buy the empreinte one, but not as soon as it's released. I think I'll wait a few months before I buy it. I bought the infrarouge PM the day it was released and had the canvas issue less than two weeks later... I don't want to take my chances again.
About having both, well, they look so different!! They don't even seem to be the same bag... so I don't think it's a problem having both. :smile:

I would personally go with the empriente but if you have your heart set on the reverse mono then grab it while you still have the opportunity. If down the road you find that you have either regrets or issues then you can always sell/exchange the reverse and grab the empriente, which is a permanent item, but you'll never have to wonder "what if?"

I would personally go with the empriente but if you have your heart set on the reverse mono then grab it while you still have the opportunity. If down the road you find that you have either regrets or issues then you can always sell/exchange the reverse and grab the empriente, which is a permanent item, but you'll never have to wonder "what if?"

Great point! I don't own any empriente bags and never have. I have a few mono bags, that's what's making me gravitate towards the leather. It's just something about that reverse, I can't seem to stop thinking about it lol!!! Decisions decisions...