Which Would You Choose?!?!?!

MommielovesLV

Sep 5, 2013
Ok babes yet another toss up! So I'm going to LV the 31st to get the LE mini pochette in mono! And my sa is going to have the epi louise clutch in the new colors for me to look at. I've been obsessing over the style/size of the epi louise since spring but I haven't seen a color I'm totally in love with yet. They are coming out with a couple new colors that I'm goin check out Friday. Lately I've been checking out the chanel woc! I have no chanel and I'm really diggin that piece, I think it's very similar to the epi louise. So which would you choose epi louise or chanel woc? Do you have pros or cons of either of them? I think there both beautiful and I would only get one style of that type bag. I really need your help babes I'm super torn. Thank You!💞

Ok babes yet another toss up! So I'm going to LV the 31st to get the LE mini pochette in mono! And my sa is going to have the epi louise clutch in the new colors for me to look at. I've been obsessing over the style/size of the epi louise since spring but I haven't seen a color I'm totally in love with yet. They are coming out with a couple new colors that I'm goin check out Friday. Lately I've been checking out the chanel woc! I have no chanel and I'm really diggin that piece, I think it's very similar to the epi louise. So which would you choose epi louise or chanel woc? Do you have pros or cons of either of them? I think there both beautiful and I would only get one style of that type bag. I really need your help babes I'm super torn. Thank You!💞
I bought Chanel WOC 8 months ago. It looks very nice but has no functionality :sad:
I could barely fit credit cards and mobile. Doesn't fit keys or asthma puffer or much really. It's a very tight squeeze in there. It is basically a wallet on a chain as it says and not a bag.
I much prefer LV pochettes because you can fit sooo much inside. They are easier to carry too.
Chanel lambskin and chains are so easy to ruin. I wasted my money on WOC. Now trying to sell it so I can replace it with more LV. just my experience with it. I would also like to know how much room is in LV Louise.

Thank u so much for your response. That is exactly what I was afraid of. I have 5 LV pochettes nm and I love them to death and use them all the time so I wanted something a little different but with the same idea. The epi louise is also more of a wallet on a chain but it seems way more durable and to be honest I like the quality inside the LV bag way more then the woc. Thanx again💞

That's ok :smile: I ordered mine from a Chanel Boutique over the phone. The SA went on and on about how much space there was :/ I didn't want someone else to get duped like I did.

PS: I love my Pochette NM's too :smile:

I would suggest you go to the Chanel thread and do some reading on the 'WOC" thread.

I can fit cards, cash, iphone, key holder, compact and sunglasses in my WOC. I have posted pictures of how I fit them in…

I would suggest you go to the Chanel thread and do some reading on the 'WOC" thread.

I can fit cards, cash, iphone, key holder, compact and sunglasses in my WOC. I have posted pictures of how I fit them in…
Which WOC do you have and how old is it? Mine is a quilted classic lambskin and its only been used a few times. Just wondering if the size depends on the type and if they stretch as they wear in.

I bought Chanel WOC 8 months ago. It looks very nice but has no functionality :sad:
I could barely fit credit cards and mobile. Doesn't fit keys or asthma puffer or much really. It's a very tight squeeze in there. It is basically a wallet on a chain as it says and not a bag.
I much prefer LV pochettes because you can fit sooo much inside. They are easier to carry too.
Chanel lambskin and chains are so easy to ruin. I wasted my money on WOC. Now trying to sell it so I can replace it with more LV. just my experience with it. I would also like to know how much room is in LV Louise.

I'm sorry to hear this! I came to the same conclusion about the WOC earlier this year. I ended up with the Saint Laurent Mini Y and haven't regretted it. It is small, but roomier than the WOC. It has a gorgeous chain. I love the LV pochettes, but wanted a cross body as well -- and something a bit dressier. :smile:

I'm surprised you can't fit credit cards inside your WOC since it has three credit card slots, plus other slots. If you can't fit *anything* else in your WOC, you CAN fit cards. :smile:

The other things you mentioned should also be able to fit. Perhaps if you have a big set of keys, maybe not, but your asthma puffer, cards, and keys should all fit with no issues. As far as the delicacy of the leather...well that might be another thing and is based on your preference. I understand the issues with lambskin.

Thank u so much for your response. That is exactly what I was afraid of. I have 5 LV pochettes nm and I love them to death and use them all the time so I wanted something a little different but with the same idea. The epi louise is also more of a wallet on a chain but it seems way more durable and to be honest I like the quality inside the LV bag way more then the woc. Thanx again💞

You definitely have a good set of choices between the two. When I looked at the Louise, I decided against it only because there weren't colors I liked. Well, and also the huge LV on the front. I knew I would feel self conscious walking with it. That's just me, nobody else. It wasn't just that. I was looking for the *perfect* purse for formal occasions, and just decided on the WOC. Another time, I can find something else as well. Options are endless!

However, my WOC is DEFINITELY durable. I have the patent leather and I have no issues carrying it at all. I'm never worried about it. I've worn it to the beach, to events, to clubs, to parties. It's so under the radar, I barely even worry about it getting stolen! Lambskin WOC isn't the only choice; there is caviar leather, patent, timeless (grained leather), etc.

In the end, I would choose the WOC. I love seeing so many different styles of it, and I'm surprised by how used to it even I've gotten. Also, as you've said, you have five pochettes. Something different would definitely electrify your collection. Good luck deciding!

My chanel WOC can fit my credit cards, cash, a pack of tissue, my car keys and my iphone. You should go to the WOC or "whats in my chanel" forum to see what others fit in their WOC. It will definitely help :smile:

No comments on the lv because I dont have one :smile:

I'm glad for anyone that loves their WOC and it works for them but I need to carry more than a few cards and keys and phone. I'm nearly 40 and I need to carry stuff.

Mine is red Lambskin so it will show damage easily. I guess it's because I don't like wallets in general. I was just caught up in the WOC hype. I'm a bit over Chanel ATM. That's why I'm in the LV forum :biggrin:

I'm glad for anyone that loves their WOC and it works for them but I need to carry more than a few cards and keys and phone. I'm nearly 40 and I need to carry stuff.

Mine is red Lambskin so it will show damage easily. I guess it's because I don't like wallets in general. I was just caught up in the WOC hype. I'm a bit over Chanel ATM. That's why I'm in the LV forum :biggrin:

I totally understand. Chanel is a very hyped, very slippery sloped vortex. Once you fall in.... :biggrin:

Actually all of the designers are!

Thank you everyone for your comments I will go check out the chanel forum. I do like all the options of the woc, and I actually only have two mono bags because I don't like how loud the LVs are, but I do love the big LV on the louise! Lol go figure! Thank you again everyone, I guess I'll know more when I go Friday!😘