Which would you choose?

becky201

Nov 24, 2012
Hi
I am in the middle of dealing with a horrible ebay issue with a buyer.. so what do I want to do??

I want to buy something! I am thinking of the carousel charm with my initials or a luggage tag with my initials. It will go on a LV perforated speedy in fuschia. So which one would look better!

becky201 said:
Hi
I am in the middle of dealing with a horrible ebay issue with a buyer.. so what do I want to do??

I want to buy something! I am thinking of the carousel charm with my initials or a luggage tag with my initials. It will go on a LV perforated speedy in fuschia. So which one would look better!

How horrible dealing with annoying ebayers .…
I think the carousel would look ammmmaaaazzzzing with the pink perforated speedy though.
The luggage tag is very affordable, so you could always get both to have a switch around?

How horrible dealing with annoying ebayers .…
I think the carousel would look ammmmaaaazzzzing with the pink perforated speedy though.
The luggage tag is very affordable, so you could always get both to have a switch around?
my kind of girl...just get both!! The ebay thing has been a nightmare, apparently I didn't do my due diligence and have a buyer who likes to threaten to get a partial refund. She received it today and she already started a case...

Time to buy a couple of things!

becky201 said:
my kind of girl...just get both!! The ebay thing has been a nightmare, apparently I didn't do my due diligence and have a buyer who likes to threaten to get a partial refund. She received it today and she already started a case...

Time to buy a couple of things!

Some people just like to be difficult don't they?!
I think some retail therapy will make you feel heaps better :smile:

Hi

Ugh! I just read it over there...What a nightmare. It sounds like my experience from a few years back...I'd like to sell some of my stuff on ebay but the stories are getting too scary! On the speedy, I vote for the carousel charm, love them...I want one or two!:graucho:

Thanks for all the replies! I have no stores that carry Vuitton in my State. I called the .com and they found one at Saks in Chicago. I got the last one! I am having my initials stamped on the back. They didn't have a luggage tag but I will get that next.