which would you choose?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would go with the grey gaufre. Prada gaufre bags are gorgeous!:tup:

2. will that light of a color hold up?

3. and is the price ok?

4. I would be very cautious to buy from Overstock, as there are authenticity issues.
    Try Bluefly instead, they have a lot of gauffre's too! Good Luck!

5. I didn't know overstock has current authenticity issues?
    Either way, to the OP, I'd be very careful with a light gaufre. The lambskin on this bag is prone to color transfer and scratches. I have the same exact bag but in light pink. The color was faded and it had scuff marks on the corners when I got it. The bag has stayed in pretty much the same condition because I hardly use it. Don't get me wrong, though. I love my bag, but it is delicate so it warrants a warning.
    As for the price, the retail on this bag was $18xx. However, I believe it was part of the previous sales and I'm willing to bet that if it was, then it was sold for much less than $1200 overstock is asking for.
    But then you have to factor in how much you really like this bag (is it something you're willing to pay $1200 for?) and how often you'll see it in the secondary market.
    I prefer this bag over the Miu Miu.

6. yeah, i like the look too but was scared of that. If I spend that much for a handbag, I want to use it and not feel bad. Really not sure about either

7. did not know about overstock?

8. Love the Prada gauffre - but I agree it's a light color and you really can't use it as an everday bag - I've seen the Prada in Black & Red that would be great for everyday.
    I've ordered from Overstock and haven't had any issues.

9. Definitely the PRADA----no contest!

10. Id rather get the gauffre, but if there is no other, more practical colour, go for miumiu :yes:

11. :shrugs:I haven't heard anything about Overstock either...I've bought from therefore..I like the gauffre better too but yes...be careful about color transfer..