Which would you choose?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    Everytime I see hermeshunter's avatar my heart skips a beat, chaine d'ancre bracelet 18K yellow gold. Now, which would you choose the bracelet for $7,200 or a kelly 35?

hermeschaindanck.jpg
  2. Kelly

3. Kelly--even if I'm not a girl :P

4. Kelly in 28 and something else with the change! :yes:

5. a kelly in a heartbeat!

6. Would that amount get you a Kelly AND and a silver chaine d'ancre bracelet?:sweatdrop:

7. A kelly. :yes:

8. A Kelly for sure :heart:

9. I agree!

10. Kelly :heart:

11. I'm waiting for someone to pick the bracelet.

Maybe melliesmom or DiamondS or Ranag. They have a lot of bags already. :lol:

12. me too :shrugs:. I've been thinking alot about this....I would love to have the bracelet, however; I really would love to have a kelly 35! I'm glad I've asked my hermes tpf family for their opinions! Thankyou so much

13. It is a stunning bracelet, if it was weighty and I already had a few kellys then the bracelet, But if you really want a kelly, then the kelly.
    I think H brings such lovely pieces out that when you fondle them, they are a great addition to your jewellery options.

14. For sure!

And I'd do just that. ;)

15. :thinking:Allan - I guess this begs the question: does Lisawhit already have a kelly35 / other Kellys?
    The chaine d'ancre in 18k is nice bling :nuts: