Which should I choose?

• Grey 2005 Reissue - Jumbo Size

• Dk. Pink Metallic - Medium Size

Results are only viewable after voting.

zuzu maxx

Anonymous Bag Lady
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
I'm torn between two bags!! Which would you choose...the Dk. Pink Metallic in Medium or the '05 Jumbo Reissue in Grey? :confused1:

I like small bags and have never had a jumbo. Also, do the bottoms sag on this bag? I've seen a few pics that look that way.

Michele did say the Reissue is a little high, but both bags will cost $3K so the price is equal.

I know that in the end it's what I really want, but I do love both bags equally and would like to see everyone's opinions :smile:

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
I chose the Grey Jumbo too. It's gone, did you get it? It's interesting, it looks like they sold the same bage 3x? I'm guessing it was relists?

I chose the Grey Jumbo too. It's gone, did you get it? It's interesting, it looks like they sold the same bage 3x? I'm guessing it was relists?

Hi Beth

There were two up for sale and each one was relisted one time. She is willing to sell it to me so I need to decide soon.

Do you have a jumbo reissue? I am really concerned about the saggy bottom - ha ha - I personally don't want one either!! :roflmfao:

I have a Jumbo Dk Pink and a Jumbo Grey from fall 08, both of their bottom's sag somewhat. From what I remember of the Chanel show in NYC in 05, the original ones sagged too.

I should also add that there will be a Dk Pink for Cruise or Spring 09. The Chanel boutiques didn't order them this season, so you'll have another chance at them.

I voted for the grey 05 reissue! The grey on that bag is so complex and multi-tonal, and very hard to replicate. It's gorgeous!

The Grey tone is what pulled me in because it's not flat like the other Greys. Grey has such a potential to appear flat.

Does anybody else have comments on whether the bottom of the jumbo sags?

Thanks! M

Hi Beth

There were two up for sale and each one was relisted one time. She is willing to sell it to me so I need to decide soon.

Do you have a jumbo reissue? I am really concerned about the saggy bottom - ha ha - I personally don't want one either!! :roflmfao:

Are you ref. to a reissue size 227?, and if so, it does not "sag" that much.
My vote is for the 05' grey reissue

My vote is for the '05 Gray Jumbo. It's such a collector's item. Love how it has the 2-55 on the interior. Plus, it's a larger size (something you might not have since you stated you like smaller bags & may have a lot of that size). Very versatile & such a classic!

Are you ref. to a reissue size 227?, and if so, it does not "sag" that much.
My vote is for the 05' grey reissue

Thanks the graceful one.

It is a 227. I really like the 226 size, but it is such a stunning grey I'll take the 227. Too bad babypink*kitten's was so pricey! I don't think it sold. The one I am looking at was originally priced at $4,500 gulp, but then she relisted it for $3,000, which is more reasonable.

Thanks the graceful one.

It is a 227. I really like the 226 size, but it is such a stunning grey I'll take the 227. Too bad babypink*kitten's was so pricey! I don't think it sold. The one I am looking at was originally priced at $4,500 gulp, but then she relisted it for $3,000, which is more reasonable.

^haha:Pthe separation of my name looks soooo long;), ^that's is a good/reasonable price for a 227 anniv. reissue:yes::tup: