Which would you choose?

Which IYT???

• Wine

• Black Crash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Very tough question. I can't answer this without some contingencies...especially as I returned one and cancelled an order for the other (in favor of the fall bags).

The Wine is gorgeous...decadent...rich...with a lot of depth.

The Black Crash is completely different...some sheen with a crackled surface texture.

For me, Black Crash is more versatile with my current wardrobe.

With my previous wardrobe (I stuck to mostly black with little variation), the Wine would be superb as it would simply POP!

Color-wise, the Wine is much more intriguing; although, I find the Black Crash quite chic.

Zipper-wise, I really like both options, although I think the double-zip looks best on the Wine and the single-zip looks best on the Black Crash...I can't say I would prefer its inverse.

Sorry, I'm no help whatsoever. :shrugs:

I asked Jackie about the IYT in wine and she said she doesnt have any with 2 zippers....just a head's up, or maybe something changed and she has one now :smile:

I love the WINE!!!

It's gorgeous and a more exciting color.

That being said, I took a look at Jackie's site and I do like the look with the 1 zipper! I think it looks very chic!

Someone mentioned they returned their wine with the double zips and silver hardware, so she may be getting one in soon.

Anyway, I love the double zippers on the wine, so I vote for that!

Yes, I am the one who returned the Wine IYT with double-zips and silver hardware. It is in transit back to Ashley. I expect she will have it back by the end of this week.

Someone mentioned they returned their wine with the double zips and silver hardware, so she may be getting one in soon.

Anyway, I love the double zippers on the wine, so I vote for that!

Jackie will have a Wine IYT with two zips and silver hardware, as I returned mine last week ~ I expect Ashley to receive it by the end of this week.

I asked Jackie about the IYT in wine and she said she doesnt have any with 2 zippers....just a head's up, or maybe something changed and she has one now :smile: