Which would you choose?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For graduation I want something classic, and my options have come down to either a Movado watch or a Mikimoto pearl bracelet. Which would you choose?

Movado Watch

Mikimoto Pearls

2. I'd choose the pearl bracelet, b/c I love, love, love pearls. I never wear a watch, so that's the only reason I didn't opt for that. They are both lovely.

Congratulations on your graduation!!! It's a big, wonderful thing to have accomplished!

3. I am going to probably confuse you further and say that I never wear pearls (sorry Lee Lee :P) so I would definitely get the watch :yes:. Just think about the items (bracelets and watches) that you already own and how often you wear them. Then make a decision on what you would get the most use (and smiles) out of.

4. I would get the watch because I'd wear it everyday. I love the pearl bracelet, it is beautiful.

I would go with what you would get the most use out of!! Great choices!!!

5. I'd get the watch

6. I loveeee the pearls! I love the bracelet all together. It's beautiful. I would go for the pearls. I too don't wear watches.

7. I'd go for the watch. I am addicted to watches. I have a Movado & its 5 years old & has been great to me. I wore it daily for 4 years until I got a Cartier but I still do wear it!

Also, mine is gold & has a full diamond bezel & has held up phenomenally well! Congrats on graduating!

8. I would do the watch...

9. You should buy what you will use the most.

I wear pearls often, so that would be my pick.

10. I'd go for the watch!! The pearls do look cute though..

11. I'd get the pearls, unless you don't have a watch yet ;)

12. A watch!

13. I would choose the watch! Congrats!

14. Are you graduating from hs or college? If hs, then get the watch, if college, the bracelet.

15. BOTH. Seriously.