Which would you choose to lose?

Well, since I'm one of the few non-BJ fans, I'd sell that one. The raisin is such a gorgeous and versatile color and I think you can get more use out of that one. Raisin is also harder to come by than BJ.

I'm with hello; I'm not a fan of Epsom, Blue Jean or not, so I'd get rid of that one. Love Raisin Clemence! It's so rich and versatile!

Exactly what I am thinking. Some time ago, I saw a Kelly in BJ epsom and I really didn't like the combination of the two. Looked like fake plastic to me (sorry, I don't mean to hurt your feelings) I believe raisin is discontinued and BJ will always be here as it is one of their classic colors. That alone would make the decision for me.

I think which one you sell has to be your personal choice: I can say that I don't like Epsom or BJ, so I would sell that one... But what I really think you should do is sell it yourself and not through a reseller...I'm no sales expert, but I've sold some of my bags on ebay, without any trouble; at least you get the whole amount, even though paypal fees are high you'd always get more than through a reseller....JMHO

A re-seller I have personally dealt with who pays upfront is Encore of La Jolla, CA (858) 454-7540. I have been very happy with them. They deal in high end designer apparel and accessories.

Reasons in favor of the Blue Jean:
1) Blue Jean is sooooooo Hermes
2) Blue Jean is tremendously versatile, it practically matches ANY style and colour you wear. Plus, it's a summer/winter colour.
3) For me, Epsom is a great choice for the big Hermes bags because it's light - we're talking about a 35 here, and with a heavier leather + hardware it's already a lot to carry, even when it's empty - imagine full!!! No wonder Jane Birkin got tenonditis! Spare yourself! ;)

Reasons against the Blue Jean:
1) Easy to find/easier than Raisin (??) (I'm not sure I share that view)
2) Not liking Epsom leather (I don't share this view at all - Epsom is among my favorite ones - it's light, it's extra durable, it looks more refined than other "thicker looking" leathers and it shows the hermes colours exceptionally well)

Reasons in favor of the Raisin:
1) Magnificent colour, surprisingly very versatile as well
2) Does not get dirty

Reasons against the Raisin:
1) In my opinion, it's a very "winter-y" colour.
2) I don't like very much clemence in general
3) I don't like at all clemence in big Hermes items - it makes them look bulky

My personal opinion favors keeping the Blue Jean Epsom.

I love them both but if I had to pick one, I would toss the blue jean epsom. Blue jean comes by fairly easy and I don't really like the epsom leather very much (except in small accessories). I also think it would also be easier to sell, since the color is highly sought after.

I think the raisin is a beautiful, rich color also but, maybe, you don't really want either so should sell both and get a bright colored Kelly eventually...it's a tough choice I'm sure....