Which would you choose to lose?

I would sell the Raisin if I were you. Clemence is too heavy for a Birkin 35 and my arms ache like there's no tomorrow which was why I got rid of my Clemence Birkin too.

Besides you kept saying BJ is your color and I get the feeling you are leaning more towards keeping the BJ for yourself? Epsom is also calf leather, just treated differently from Clemence so I would advise on keeping your fave color :smile: Tough choice I know.

keep the one you use more often.

whoopsie -- i forgot the part about how they're both new. keep the one you THINK you'll use more often -- it might help to play "pretend" for a week or two, and when you get dressed decide which you'd carry that day if you were taking one.

agghhhhhh. I am so conflicted. I do love the clemence...smells yummy and feels so soft and the raisin color was a color I HAD to have - but the blue jean color is one of the ones I was so anxious to snatch it up I never ever really considered the leather. My only concern now is that it is too showy and bright - and I prefer to be subtle when it comes to Hermes - oh crap.

I failed to mention that I have a black 35 in Ardennes, a 32 croc vintage kelly - also black and a barenia plume and a vintage 32 black box leather. So - I am worried too many dark colors. What I really want now is a colorful kelly!

ugh - need to stop thinking of buying - need to show restraint - must stop.:cursing:

What I really want now is a colorful kelly!

ugh - need to stop thinking of buying - need to show restraint - must stop.:cursing:

Rozzie...I now think you should sell both Birkins because it doesn't sound like you're :love: with either. Take the $ and buy a colorful Kelly! A blue jean Kelly is gorgeous too...did you see Fesdu's Kelly? :drool:

Robin, personally I would try ebay, but would try to make sure that you don't get busted. There is an ebay forum here on this board, I am sure people there can give you great tips on how to sell a high-end item. Good luck!