Which would you choose to lose?

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Luv, congrats on your Evelyne!!! I really need to round up my Coach stuff and sell some of it...I'm almost ready to part with it due to my lust for a Bolide. :sweatdrop:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Apr 18, 2006
I'm with hello; I'm not a fan of Epsom, Blue Jean or not, so I'd get rid of that one. Love Raisin Clemence! It's so rich and versatile!

misspiggy

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
I would sell the Raisin if I were you. Clemence is too heavy for a Birkin 35 and my arms ache like there's no tomorrow which was why I got rid of my Clemence Birkin too.

Besides you kept saying BJ is your color and I get the feeling you are leaning more towards keeping the BJ for yourself? Epsom is also calf leather, just treated differently from Clemence so I would advise on keeping your fave color :smile: Tough choice I know.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
This ones easy for me...........Bj Epsom. Two of my least favorite H combinations, right there.

Aug 22, 2006
keep the one you use more often.

whoopsie -- i forgot the part about how they're both new. keep the one you THINK you'll use more often -- it might help to play "pretend" for a week or two, and when you get dressed decide which you'd carry that day if you were taking one.

Rozzienc

O.G.
May 6, 2006
USA
agghhhhhh. I am so conflicted. I do love the clemence...smells yummy and feels so soft and the raisin color was a color I HAD to have - but the blue jean color is one of the ones I was so anxious to snatch it up I never ever really considered the leather. My only concern now is that it is too showy and bright - and I prefer to be subtle when it comes to Hermes - oh crap.

I failed to mention that I have a black 35 in Ardennes, a 32 croc vintage kelly - also black and a barenia plume and a vintage 32 black box leather. So - I am worried too many dark colors. What I really want now is a colorful kelly!

ugh - need to stop thinking of buying - need to show restraint - must stop.:cursing:

misspiggy

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Do let us know when you make your decision Rozzienc :smile: I would love to see how this pans out. Tough choice, toogh decision...

lovehermes

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
What I really want now is a colorful kelly!

ugh - need to stop thinking of buying - need to show restraint - must stop.:cursing:
Rozzie...I now think you should sell both Birkins because it doesn't sound like you're :love: with either. Take the $ and buy a colorful Kelly! A blue jean Kelly is gorgeous too...did you see Fesdu's Kelly? :drool:

hello2703

Show Me The Orange!
O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Europe. Central.
Robin, personally I would try ebay, but would try to make sure that you don't get busted. There is an ebay forum here on this board, I am sure people there can give you great tips on how to sell a high-end item. Good luck!