~~~Which would you choose? MC JUDY/MM or MC COURTNEY/MM ??? ~~~

Very hard call!
Initially I though the Courtney was just the most awesome bag, but I do worry about the heaviness of it.
The Judy has grown on me and I really like the chain on it.

I still have to go with Courtney though!

I love and adore both of these bags.

Which bag fits better with your lifestyle? For me Judy can be carried into the office, out with clients, to the grocery store and so on. Courtney would not fit in my work life (which takes up 10 hours of each day!).

So for me it's Judy!

I want them both.

I love the Judy MM... It looks great carried on the shoulder, though the chain is rather heavy.

I love the Courtney's attitude.

I think either choice is a great one!

My sister has the Judy MM and I love it because you can carry it as a clutch or a shoulder bag. It is just a fun bag to carry. I like it because it stands out and different. Everytime she carrys it, people take a double take on the bag. So if you need an attention grabber then this bag is for you.

Not a fan of both. Judy has no zipper closure and I just tried on the Courtney PM and it's too heavy for me. But if I have to choose stylewise, I rather go for the Courtney since it has a zipper closure.

I don't think my Courtney is that heavy. I want to use it so badly but we've been having off and on rain. Tomorrow there is suppose to be a lot of rain. Maybe Saturday will be good!