Which would you choose for your daughter?

1. I would like to buy a special bag for my daughter. She's a freshman in college and is doing so well I would like to treat her to a great bag for Christmas. She hasn't asked for one but enjoys borrrowing mine. :smile: Would you choose a Monogram Canvas Sac à Dos Bosphore, Montsouris MM, or a Mountouris? Which do you think is most functional for a college student?

2. i would say the Coussin GM or a speedy 30:smile:

3. Popincourt Haut
    BH
    MC Noe
    Speedy 30
    Ellipse Sac A Dos

4. how about a tote like the Batignolles Horizontal or Popincourt Haut?

5. All 3 that you suggested look good to me for a college freshman. I think the Bosphore might become more useful than the others, because she could find many other uses for that one even after college. Plus, I think that one would be more comfortable to carry at school. Wow, you are a generous mom!

6. Thanks! Hmmm, I never considered a "tote". I was just thinking backpack. Now I really have a tough decision!

7. speedy or batignolles!

8. I gave my 23 y/o daughter, who is also in college, the Montsouris MM last year for Christmas...she LOVES IT

9. My 11 year old wants a Speedy 25! I would say a BH would be perfect for a college freshman!

10. ITA, bosphore is new, hip and perfect for college, I think.

Hard to go wrong with cabas mezzo, too.

11. I love the Bosphore for a college freshman! She'll use it all throughout her college years for classes; and there will be many uses for it afterwards.

Last December I was flying home and there was a college student flying on the same planes I was. She had an LV backpack (I couldn't tell you which one!) and she looked so classy with it. I don't recall seeing a handbag with it, so she was probably using it as one, too.

12. popincourt haut or Coussin GM

13. I'd go with a BH or PH, even a speedy 30 would be practical.

14. popincourt haut, speedy, or pochette accessoire. in all honesty, i don't think a backpack style would be popular among college age girls.

15. Sac à Dos Bosphore or Montsouris for sure!!!:love: Two of the best bags to use as school bags!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice