Which would you choose for a classic black bag??

angelalam5

O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
I have always loved Chanel Classic Flaps, and have had my heart set on a caviar jumbo black classic flap for quite some time now.

HOWEVER...I just have recently started noticing the Suhali le Talentueux in black!

I love how both are elegant black shoulder bags, and they both seem extremely classy. My two black bags right now are both balenciaga, which has more of a rocker chic feel, so I am looking for a classy black bag for work, classy outfits etc. They are both similar in size and maybe a little bit in shape too.

I would love to have both...but which would you choose? (Never mind that the chanel is already on my wishlist...that can all be rearranged in light of the greater good...err the greater closet!) TIA for your advice!

Personally, I'd say the Chanel classic flap is more "classic" in comparison. I think it's more elegant in comparison, however in my opinion, requiring dressy outfits.

I really love the Chanel flap - I'd go for this one if it's on your wishlist already and then pick another Louis Suhali bag that is a little less similar - like the Lockit !

go for the flap for sure!!! The saks egc event is on Thursday. If you buy it from an out of state Saks you do not have to pay tax. And if you open a Saks acct you can save 10%. And on Thursday you will get $300 worth of gift cards. That is exactly what I am doing.

beljwl - Oh I am so envious! In Canada we don't have a saks, and I always hear about these egc events! I go to the US maybe twice a year...next time I am there in the Fall I am going to have to plan my shopping more carefully. I think you ladies have steered me in a great direction. I am going to stick with my wishlist I think, and go with the jumbo classic flap, and some other bag in the future. TIA!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: