Which Would You Choose: Declic/VP Fuchsia/Purple/Magenta/Lilac

june i thought your DH said not to keep those fuchsia?? :smile:

for me, since i have ordered the magenta declic, do you think my next pair should be purple or fuchsia or lilac? VP or declic?

i don't know if the fuchsia declic is sold out or not. i suppose this is all rather academic at the moment. i will sort these choices out in my head first before i go hunting for them.

do you think having the magenta and fuchsia both in declic might be a bit much?

i have ordered the fuchsia VP but i think i may be rethinking VP now. i have never owned a declic before so i don't know how they will fit me compared to the VP. but at the moment i am just thinking out loud.

june i thought your DH said not to keep those fuchsia?? :smile:

for me, since i have ordered the magenta declic, do you think my next pair should be purple or fuchsia or lilac? VP or declic?

He did but after seeing how awful the purple ones looked on me, he said I could keep the fuchsia if I wanted :roflmfao:

i am beginning to rethink my purple too. the more i look at it the more afraid since blue based colours always worked out bad for me in the past.

what's your skin tone june? i am not sure what the terms are but you know those season thing? magenta, turquoise, a certain muted intense shade of red, what are those...? cold summer i think that is me. i think.

Well I have the:
Lilac Declic
Fuchsia Declic
Fuchsia VP
Magenta NP

I am currently on the hunt for ANYTHING in PURPLE suede I am desperate for that color!! IF anyone sees ANYTHING purple in a 42 PLEASE PM ME!!

Well I have the:
Lilac Declic
Fuchsia Declic
Fuchsia VP
Magenta NP

I am currently on the hunt for ANYTHING in PURPLE suede I am desperate for that color!! IF anyone sees ANYTHING purple in a 42 PLEASE PM ME!!

Saks at Bal Harbor has purple suede VPs. I don't know if they have 42s but you can call and ask!

Hmmm, I don't really think there is a bad choice here. LOL It all depends on whether you prefer peep toes or closed toes, what other styles you have, etc.

I only have the declic in electric blue suede as I prefer the rolando over the declic in general, especially when it comes to the actual style. I used to own the declic in black leather, but I sold them because I knew I would pick my other black CLs over them.

As far as the colors, all are gorgeous choices! BG is getting the declic in magenta and yellow suede this season if that complicates things for you anymore. lol

And, Saks is getting them in multiple colors as well as shown on saks.com and in my lookbook. And, you are already aware of the various colors at the boutiques.

These are the styles I own in colored suede:

Declic: EB suede
Rolando: EB suede and Magenta suede
VP: Fuchsia suede and Purple Suede
New Simple Pump: Fuchsia suede

I would pick a peep toe shoe anyday over a closed toe pump, but living in the Midwest now I have to be somewhat practical and keep some pumps around so it's really more about your wardrobe and what you think you will wear more!