Which would you choose - Constance 18 or Kelly Danse?

Mimicatz

Sep 11, 2016
Hi all,

I would like my next Hermès handbag to be a should + crossbody handbag.

I would really like your opinions on Constance 18 or Kelly Danse. Your thoughts and/or personal experience on these 2 bags would be much appreciated. Thanks

kelly danse!! if you asked me a month ago i would have said constance 18 no question but after you get used to it, you will love the different ways you can style it. the danse is really pretty and when you create a faux top handle, you can easily wear it as crossbody or single shoulder without feeling like the strap is too long. its not as rigid as the constance though so if you don't mind that, this is a must have. it also fits more than a C18! definitely have a look and try it on if you can.... and this is coming from someone who really disliked it in the beginning. i'm already on the lookout for another one but unfortunately they don't come around often (at least in my store...)

Thank you for your response

Your comments echo my feelings at the moment. I like the esthetic of the Constance and it sits close to the body, and I like the so many wonderful ways you can wear the Danse. It's going to be a tough choice between the two bags for me.

I worry that the Danse may get out of shape easily. Any comments/experience current owners can share? @chicfinds ?

Thanks

I think it should keep its shape as long as you don't overstuff it but that goes for all bags. :smile: the danse comes with a removable base which helps.....also i'm not sure if the danse in evercolor leather makes a difference...i like how evercolor feels more rigid than swift (when comparing to my kelly pochette in swift).

Reactions: Mimicatz