Which would you buy?!!! Help?!

Jun 25, 2012
Hello ladies and gents!
So my issue is hubby is buying me a "push present" next month and I want...of course a Louis Vuitton! I already own the Trevi GM and mono Neverfull GM. My wallet is the Sarah wallet in Pomme D'Amour. Also I'll be making the 2nd purchase in Jan for my 5yr wedding Anniversary present.

My wish list is: Emperiante Artsy in Ombré & Alma MM in Pomme or Amarante!

I can not decide if I should get the Artsy or alma first? Which color should I get the alma in (pros and cons from personal experience with the pomme/Amarante color). And which one for fall, which one for winter?! My head is spinning like crazy! Should I be worried about the Vernis leather with a 2yr old and a infant?

Any and all input is greatly appreciated!....and very much needed!

I also vote for Artsy in Empreinte, the leather is just great for use, for maintenance, I think you will find more use with this bag when you have children than with Alma.

Hello ladies and gents!
So my issue is hubby is buying me a "push present" next month and I want...of course a Louis Vuitton! I already own the Trevi GM and mono Neverfull GM. My wallet is the Sarah wallet in Pomme D'Amour. Also I'll be making the 2nd purchase in Jan for my 5yr wedding Anniversary present.

My wish list is: Emperiante Artsy in Ombré & Alma MM in Pomme or Amarante!

I can not decide if I should get the Artsy or alma first? Which color should I get the alma in (pros and cons from personal experience with the pomme/Amarante color). And which one for fall, which one for winter?! My head is spinning like crazy! Should I be worried about the Vernis leather with a 2yr old and a infant?

Any and all input is greatly appreciated!....and very much needed!
Artsy all the way.

For the moment I would get artsy, it would be the most useful bag with kids... then get an alma later. Either Pomme or Amarante, you can't go wrong with either colour.

Pomme is definitely a statement bag, and a head-turning. Amarante is more muted, but still lovely. I would try both on in store and go with whatever one appeals to you the most.