• Mulberry black Bayswater

• Chloé black quilted Bay

• Chloé black non quilted Bay

• Other, please suggest...

Results are only viewable after voting.

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
This is rather a long shot since all my spare money goes into our summervaccation for now but this fall I really need/want a new black bag.
I have a few on my mind but wanted to see which ones you guys would prefer.:yes:

Balenciaga black "city"
Balenciaga black "day"
Mulberry black Bayswater
Chloé black quilted Bay
Chloé black nonquilted Bay

or other???

I want a practical everyday bag that can hold at least as much as the "city" and that can if needed be shouldercarried quite comfortably.

I voted for the City in black. It's a great size for every day.

Also would suggest the Hayden Harnett Triple Strap Satchel. I have that one in black and it's a really cool bag.

From your list, I'd say either the City or the Mulberry Bayswater. Chloe is some heavy stuff!

Not to be too much of a pseub echo :P, but you may want to take a look at Hayden-Harnett. The Hudson Triple Strap she mentioned is almost exactly the same size as the City, but lots less expensive. I have a HH black Havana Hobo and it is my one perfect big black bag.

I voted 'other' only because I've found my definition of the perfect black bag:
The Gerard Darel Charlotte/ 24 heures bag...!
attachment.php

It can be carried on the shoulder or by the crook of your arm. I got it for $369 (much cheaper than the other options listed above!)
I dont own any balenciaga or chloe or mulberry, so i cannot judge them.

I just bought a Balenciaga Black City and the leather is TDF! You can't go wrong especially if this is the first B bag in your collection. Beware of the addiction factor!!!!!

They are all nice bags, I don't think you could go wrong with any one of then. Personally I love the Bayswater, but the City is a really close second.

I just got a Michael Kors black leather Joplin bag. It is by far THE nicest bag I have ever owned. The workmanship is perfect and its absolutely gorgeous. The leather is thick and soft and I love the hardware on it. AND it was under $500 with shipping. I got it on bloomingdales.com. They have it pictured in the fatique color. I just ordered that one this morning. I am so in love with this bag.

Just hoping my daughter doesnt borrow it, I may never get it back!

i vote for either city or quilted bay!
and what about Chanel?
do you like cabas, baby cabas, or maybe GST or flap?LOL could you tell that i love Chanel...

but i also love city!