Which one would you chose ???

• Balenciaga black "day"

• Balenciaga black "city"

• Mulberry black Bayswater

• Chloé black quilted Bay

• Chloé black non quilted Bay

• Other, please suggest...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Am I the only one who has no idea what they look like? The Mulberry black Bayswater is nice, too. I prefer the shape and the closure.
5753Bayswater+Black+Darwin.jpg

My Jimmy Choo Marsha is the best black for my high end duds. That bag is gorgeous in person and looks super classy in it's design. I get oodles of compliments every time I wear it. :tup:

Oh guys, thanks so much or all yor help, votes, comments, suggestions etc...
The city still seems to come first for the majority.
I have been eyeing the spy but think it might be too feminine and not easy to use enough.

I've also wondered about the black epi alma...hmmm oh dear it's getting worse!

Hmmm grrrhhh, I hate being so undecided.

Hi catcat!
I voted for the city. The day would be a second choice. You know that bals are very lightweight, and a classic black would be a great comeback for you in the bal world ;) !
I love the quilted Bay but it's so heavy when empty, imagine how it would be when stuffed with all your essentials and your kids' things!

I saw a pic of Kate Moss with a patent Bayswater in black, it sure will be a big hit with her endorsement. So I am voting for Mulberry Bayswater in Black!! Here is the pic, enjoy..........

Attachments

• kate3_0.jpg
    kate3_0.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 69
It would be a vote for the City from me too, but wondered about a Chanel 'so soft' in black . . .someone posted one the other day and I can't get it out of my mind . . .!

You mean CHANEL Ultimate Soft in black?
That's another lovely black bag i love... it's made of lambskin and has a slouchy hobo style, that's quite contemporary for CHANEL.

attachment.php

attachment.php

This bag is available at stores now, CHANEL relaunched it for F/W 2007. It's $1475.

You mean CHANEL Ultimate Soft in black?
That's another lovely black bag i love... it's made of lambskin and has a slouchy hobo style, that's quite contemporary for CHANEL.

attachment.php

attachment.php

This bag is available at stores now, CHANEL relaunched it for F/W 2007. It's $1475.

Thanks for sharing that is a very nice bag it looks so soft:heart: and the price is not too bad.