Which women's bags can be used as men's bags

MrGoyard

Obsessed with Goyard
O.G.
Aug 4, 2011
I'm looking for some new bag options. I don't like the LV men bags (only the keepall). They're to simple and a little bit boring imo. And I don't like cross shoulder bags, almost all the men bags are cross shoulders. That's the reason that I'm looking at the woman's section. I like tote bags like NF's, Speedies (I own a 40 and I love it).
So I was wondering which woman's bags iyo can be used as men's bag.

Personally...I think the Speedy 40 is excellent. The Speedy Bandoliere 40 is awesome as well but if you already have the original Speedy, maybe you can't justify buying the Speedy B. I think the Neverfull GM is great for a guy as well.

Also.. you may want to look at the The Sofia Coppola bag. It's roughly the same size as the Speedy 35 and could quite possibly look fantastic on a guy.

- Empreinte Citadine GM
- Emoreinte Lumineuse PM/GM
- Epi Brea GM
- Damier Azur Siracusa MM
- Damier Ebene Evora GM
- Idylle Elegie in Fusain/Encre
- Monogram Estrela GM
- Monogram Sac Plat
- Monogram Saumur 35
- Monogram Totally GM
- Speedies in 35/40
- Neverfulls in GM

-Speedy and Ballade in mono idylle
- Sofia Coppola bag
- Odeon mm in mono
- Saumur
and I am sure I could find quite a few more, but LV web site is down at the moment, again... :hrmm:

- Empreinte Citadine GM
- Epi Brea GM
- Damier Ebene Evora GM
- Monogram Estrela GM
- Monogram Sac Plat
- Monogram Saumur 35
- Monogram Totally GM
- Speedies in 35/40
- Neverfulls in GM

Fantastic suggestions! I absolutely adore your Speedy 40! I have the 35, but I am only 5'5" and am petite, not sure if I can pull off the 40 because of my size. Thoughts?

Fantastic suggestions! I absolutely adore your Speedy 40! I have the 35, but I am only 5'5" and am petite, not sure if I can pull off the 40 because of my size. Thoughts?
Aahw tnx! I personally think a Speedy 40 isn't to big for you. A friend of mine holds my Speedy because she loves it so much, she is also 5'5 and it looks great on her. So definitely go for the 40. :smile:

Finally someone asked a question which have been lingering in my head :yahoo::yahoo: I asked my SA to show me mono totally GM the other day and she say what if one day I carry out and a lady carry it at the same time as me :doggie:

Do show us the bag that you will be getting. I am excited for you.

- Empreinte Citadine GM
- Epi Brea GM
- Damier Ebene Evora GM
- Monogram Estrela GM
- Monogram Sac Plat
- Monogram Saumur 35
- Monogram Totally GM
- Speedies in 35/40
- Neverfulls in GM