Which woc should I get?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which woc should I get, the classic ghw or the chevron with shw. I really like the gold chain but I like the chevron print as well. Help me decide plss ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459493008.314779.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459493034.130130.jpg

2. you can never go wrong with the classic quilted caviar

3. I'm a gold chain lover. So I vote for the classic with gold.

4. I believe gold hardware looks better on a woc. But by the end of day, follow your heart. Both woc will last time with you.

5. If you already have a black quilted Chanel bag (e.g. a classic flap), I would go for the chevron. If you don't currently have any quilted Chanel items, go for the quilt!

6. Great piece of advice as both are beautiful.

7. I love the Chevron with Silver hardware :smile:

8. If this is your first WOC, Then i think you should pick the classic

9. I think you should go for the classic ghw if it's your first time. From what I hear, ghw holds its value more than the shw. The chevron really looks good though!

10. for me I would get the chevron.

11. I really love black chevron caviar... rare combo! Something special, modern yet chic.

12. My vote goes to the chevron. It's seasonal so it won't be available for too long. Classic quilted is always around..wocs and flap bags.

13. Chevron! It will be more unique!

14. Oh…both are so pretty…difficult choice…does one call to you more than the other….when I look at the picture, the classic just stands out a little bit more to me….probably because I love ghw...I have both woc's btw…the exact classic with ghw as well as a chevron in lambskin with shw and love them both…good luck deciding. :heart:

15. i love the chevron. not many people have that style. how much does it go for?