Which woc is better puffy shiny, soft calfskin or the flat caviar that feels sturdier??? The flat woc carries more than the puffy one. Any suggestion?

I would go with the puffier shiner caviar personally as I value that more than the capacity. You could always get a WOC saver as I’ve heard they increase the capacity of WOCs!

I will note - the uneven alignment of the mademoiselle/back pockets on both WOCs make me question the authenticity of both of them (I.e. the diamond quilting isn’t even in certain areas). I’m no WOC expert so I would get other TPFers to look at it!

I think both are good. You won't even look at that puffiness when you wear it. You won't notice this difference in puffiness. You only notice it now when you compare them side by side.
And capacity will always be limited. Any WOC will have limited capacity, but honestly it is light, easy and glam. One of the best bags out there!

I would go with the puffier shiner caviar personally as I value that more than the capacity. You could always get a WOC saver as I’ve heard they increase the capacity of WOCs!

I will note - the uneven alignment of the mademoiselle/back pockets on both WOCs make me question the authenticity of both of them (I.e. the diamond quilting isn’t even in certain areas). I’m no WOC expert so I would get other TPFers to look at it!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Both are authentic purchased from the store itself. After some time of contemplating I opted to pick the less puffier since I find the other woc's seemed tougher or thick to the touch. I find it more substantial more leathery texture feel into it.

Reactions: caffeineandcoco
I think both are good. You won't even look at that puffiness when you wear it. You won't notice this difference in puffiness. You only notice it now when you compare them side by side.
And capacity will always be limited. Any WOC will have limited capacity, but honestly it is light, easy and glam. One of the best bags out there!
Thanks a lot. Yes I've picked the less puffier I find the leather quality as tougher and easier for me to put stuff inside as it accommodates more than the other one.