Which will you bring home? Epi Ivoire Speedy or Ivoire Jasmin?

I think the epi speedy in ivoire is simply gorgeous :drool: , nice size with the side pocket and matching silver lock & key so chic and elegant~ For my taste, I would pick speedy :love:!

I was at the special event tonight and saw the Epi Madeline and I really love it. The small one sort of reminded me of the Jasmine but it has longer straps so you can wear it as a shoulder bag. It is $775. There is also a larger version of it that was nine hundred something. I really want the smalle size. I was very tempted buying it.

I was at the special event tonight and saw the Epi Madeline and I really love it. The small one sort of reminded me of the Jasmine but it has longer straps so you can wear it as a shoulder bag. It is $775. There is also a larger version of it that was nine hundred something. I really want the smalle size. I was very tempted buying it.

OMG u saw the epi madeline!:nuts: This is on my wishlist and i've been waiting since early oct...:drool: The probability of me getting madeline is very high! because it is a shoulder-bag. But meanwhile, i sought opinions from everyone on ivoire speedy n jasmin... which are also on my wishlist..gdness my list is getting longer:upsidedown: Thanks beljwl for your updates on epi madeline:woohoo:

Also thanks to everyone who contributed their votes & views to me. Appreciate it!