WHich will last for years?

Golden arrow, definitely!

It reminds me of speedy mirage. :smile:
I really wanted the olympe bag in red and it was so beautiful ... But the price tag was just bit too high specially it was right after my DH bought me the matching mono - red Elysee wallet. I heard it was LE.
But anyway, although it is a beautiful and functional wallet, the leather tab on the opening was driving me crazy. It is almost impossible to keep it clean and spotless. I'm talking from my experience on the wallet though.
I wish lv didn't use the tiny little bit of vachetta for such a beautiful bag (and wallet!) then I would have been all over it!
So - golden arrow. :smile:

I have always loved the 3rd one, the one called Olympe (?) very much a feminine structured bag.

The hardware on it has a retro flair but of the classic kind, so I do not think it is going to go out of style for many years. You can use it both for casual and business purposes.

Golden arrow, definitely!

It reminds me of speedy mirage. :smile:
I really wanted the olympe bag in red and it was so beautiful ... But the price tag was just bit too high specially it was right after my DH bought me the matching mono - red Elysee wallet. I heard it was LE.
But anyway, although it is a beautiful and functional wallet, the leather tab on the opening was driving me crazy. It is almost impossible to keep it clean and spotless. I'm talking from my experience on the wallet though.
I wish lv didn't use the tiny little bit of vachetta for such a beautiful bag (and wallet!) then I would have been all over it!
So - golden arrow. :smile:

I like the vachetta pieces on the Olympe bag and wallet!

Once the leather acquires a patina, it will look amazing with all three Olympe colours!:smile:

Chagall said:
I like the vachetta pieces on the Olympe bag and wallet!

Once the leather acquires a patina, it will look amazing with all three Olympe colours!:smile:

Hey Twin!!! Yes, the vachetta is gorgeous on both the bag & wallet but at the same time extremely terrifying because IMO patina can sometimes be a hit or miss.

Either way my vote is for the Olympe!!! It definitely a would be classic addition to OP's collection. The Eden looks nice as well. I'm not a fan of the Arrow Speedy for the same reasons another poster mentioned earlier (too phallic-y looking IMO).