Which white chanel???

Just wanted opinions on which white Chanel for spring. I am trying to decide between a GST w/ silver hardware and a cerf w/ gold hardware.
I don't need it for business it's more casual every day wear. ( and travel) So, in terms of Comfort which is important and Looks very important Too!!! what do you guys think????? :confused1:

I'm with you - looking for a new white bag for spring/summer. I prefer the GST with silver HW. The white PST with silver hardware is one of my top three choices right now. It's such a classic bag. Good luck on your choice!

i have the gst with silver hw...love the bag although sometimes the strap falls off my shoulder. i have seen the cerf in white too and must say that bag is beautiful..this is a toughie. good luck with whichever one you choose. i am sure you will be happy with either or.

Oh a white Chanel would be gorgeous for spring :smile: I would love one myself !

How do you gals keep your white Chanel items clean? Do you use any waterproofing spray or leather conditioners?