Which white chanel???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted opinions on which white Chanel for spring. I am trying to decide between a GST w/ silver hardware and a cerf w/ gold hardware.
    I don't need it for business it's more casual every day wear. ( and travel) So, in terms of Comfort which is important and Looks very important Too!!! what do you guys think????? :confused1:

2. I'm with you - looking for a new white bag for spring/summer. I prefer the GST with silver HW. The white PST with silver hardware is one of my top three choices right now. It's such a classic bag. Good luck on your choice!

3. i have the gst with silver hw...love the bag although sometimes the strap falls off my shoulder. i have seen the cerf in white too and must say that bag is beautiful..this is a toughie. good luck with whichever one you choose. i am sure you will be happy with either or.

4. GST is my favorite.:smile:

5. Oh a white Chanel would be gorgeous for spring :smile: I would love one myself !

How do you gals keep your white Chanel items clean? Do you use any waterproofing spray or leather conditioners?

6. Another vote for the GST.

7. I think that silver hardvare looks amazing on white bags :smile:

8. GST definitely!! Medallion Tote would be nice too.