Which White Celine Bag - Please Help Me Choose! (pictures provided)

gchandler5

O.G.
Jun 22, 2008
Hi Fellow TPF Members-

I have been going back and forth on getting a white Celine handbag. At first, I was convinced it would be the Phantom, but I changed my mind on that one due to its size.

So, now it is between the mini luggage or cabas phantom. The mini luggage is lined in black leather and the cabas in a beautiful gold leather. I know there are mixed feelings about white handbags, but which would you choose if you wanted a white bag?

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_6037.jpg
    IMG_6037.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 2,188
  • IMG_4304.jpg
    IMG_4304.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 1,154
  • IMG_2587.jpg
    IMG_2587.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 990
  • IMG_1293.jpg
    IMG_1293.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 1,053
gchandler5 said:
Hi Fellow TPF Members-

I have been going back and forth on getting a white Celine handbag. At first, I was convinced it would be the Phantom, but I changed my mind on that one due to its size.

So, now it is between the mini luggage or cabas phantom. The mini luggage is lined in black leather and the cabas in a beautiful gold leather. I know there are mixed feelings about white handbags, but which would you choose if you wanted a white bag?

Thank you!

Mini luggage is beautiful in white!

Luggage for me. Though I've seen the Cabas displayed inside out and it looked pretty interesting. Not sure about the gold lining.

Though I might think that the Cabas will age better in white. A little more grunge compared to the Luggage. Gd luck deciding!

Reactions: bluetable14