Which white bag?

PGN

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
You guys are so great at giving me advice I thought I would ask again:biggrin: !! I am dying for the perfect S/S white bag and am thinking about the following
1. Large Gucci horsebit hobo(offwhite)
2. Large YSL muse
3. Goucho tote-I am on a wait list

What do you think? The gaucho may be kinda trendy but it is so CUTE!! I could get the muse in black and carry year round...Any other options? Maybe something less expensive since I can only carry white for a short time??

It is tied between the Gucci and the YSL for me. Sorry, I am no help! I just think that both bags are so timeless and classy. You can not go wrong. I do like the Gaucho, but totally different look.

Oh wow, such very different bags! Prefer the Gucci and Gaucho personally. I think the Gaucho will be a little more difficult to take care of though.

If you want a casual bag I'd go with the gaucho. I'd also consider a white Balenciaga (Twiggy or City). If you want a "dressier" style I'd go with the YSL muse. If you don't want to invest that kind of money in a white bag take a look at Via Spiga, Michael Kors, Furla. They have some nice bags that won't break the bank.