Which white bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. You guys are so great at giving me advice I thought I would ask again:biggrin: !! I am dying for the perfect S/S white bag and am thinking about the following
    1. Large Gucci horsebit hobo(offwhite)
    2. Large YSL muse
    3. Goucho tote-I am on a wait list

What do you think? The gaucho may be kinda trendy but it is so CUTE!! I could get the muse in black and carry year round...Any other options? Maybe something less expensive since I can only carry white for a short time??

2. It is tied between the Gucci and the YSL for me. Sorry, I am no help! I just think that both bags are so timeless and classy. You can not go wrong. I do like the Gaucho, but totally different look.

3. PGN, i'd go for the gucci-i love the style, very spacious and love the softness of the off-white color

4. even though i'm not a dior fan, i actually like the gaucho, so that would be my first choice.

5. Oh wow, such very different bags! Prefer the Gucci and Gaucho personally. I think the Gaucho will be a little more difficult to take care of though.

6. If you want a casual bag I'd go with the gaucho. I'd also consider a white Balenciaga (Twiggy or City). If you want a "dressier" style I'd go with the YSL muse. If you don't want to invest that kind of money in a white bag take a look at Via Spiga, Michael Kors, Furla. They have some nice bags that won't break the bank.

7. I love the Horsebit... just a gorgeous bag. That doesn't change the fact that I love the Gaucho still though!!!

8. I love the YSL Muse....it's beautiful.

9. I'd do the gucci. and get the muse in black (that was a great idea)!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice