Which white bag to pick? Celine, Tod's, Chanel, LV or HERMES!?

Which white bag should I splurge on this ummer?

• Large Celine Bittersweet Hobo

• Tod's T bad Medium

• LV azur Saleya MM

• Chanel Baby Cabas

• Hermes Picotine, of course!

Results are only viewable after voting.

mozzarella

O.G.
Jul 16, 2006
Help me pick a white bag! After prodigious research, I narrowed my choices to these five:

Celine Bittersweet Large bag - 1600$ something

Tod's T bag medium (in white) - 1230$

LV Azur Saleya MM

Baby Chanel Coco Cabas - 1945 $

Hermes Picotine MM in white - around 1500$

So, tell me you preference!

photos from eluxury
and courtusy of whistlerchic

Attachments

• celine bittersweet large bag.jpg
    celine bittersweet large bag.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 341
  • tods t bag media 1350.jpg
    tods t bag media 1350.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 353
  • Azur%20Saleya%20MM.JPG
    Azur%20Saleya%20MM.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 428
for me it is between the bittersweet and the saleya - I love Celine and that is a super versatile bag. but as you can see I also love the azur... if I went by shape, definitely the Celine - not crazy about saleya personally.

not crazy about tods bags, and would have to see pics for the others.

ok here goes based on pics - tods and hermes definite no from my end. the rest whichever feels the most comfy for you - i.e. either Celine or LV or chanel.
if it was me having to choose: Celine Bittersweet - bec the damier azur will be around next year, the Celine is leather and has a gorgeous shine to eat, and i am not sure if it is in the permanent collection. as for the Chanel: it is nice but i don't have to have it, kwim?

ok here goes based on pics - tods and hermes definite no from my end. the rest whichever feels the most comfy for you - i.e. either Celine or LV or chanel.
if it was me having to choose: Celine Bittersweet - bec the damier azur will be around next year, the Celine is leather and has a gorgeous shine to eat, and i am not sure if it is in the permanent collection. as for the Chanel: it is nice but i don't have to have it, kwim?

Yeah, Chanel is my least realistic option, since the price increase, it's quite expensive. Plus, it's impossible to get... But I added it in case someone rich & generous comes along :rolleyes:
I like Celine a lot, and Tod's too. It's the kind of brands that provide quality but not a whole lot of people buy the same bag.
LV I like just because it's durable, easy to clean and least expensive.

I think the chanel one is beautiful but it's so expensive. However, if you love it and can afford it then go for the Chanel one. My second choice would be the Celine bag. Forget about the Tod's and Hermes bag. I don't think they're worth spending that much money on.