Blo0ondi

May 26, 2010
Qatar
i like Baume and mercier but i voted cartier1
i just love the tank
good luck and dpnt forget to reveal

radio_shrink

Aug 8, 2011
Most certainly the Cartier...the tank is such a classic, you can never go wrong with it. The others are nice, but I think the Tank is so much more iconic and lovely compared to the Baume and Merciers'. Cartier hand polishes all of their cases, and has very high standards for their watches, and I think they are just another level as compared to the B&M's (Baume and Mercier is much more a pseudo-luxury watch brand and Cartier is a true luxury watch brand, IMO). The Cartier watch would also keep its value much better than the B&M if you decide to part with it (which I am sure you wont because it is so beautiful!!!).

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Cartier for sure. I've seen this watch paired with a maroon strap and it's stunning. You have so many options for going with Cartier as you can get a few straps and switch them around.

labrillant

Sep 11, 2010
I also voted for the Cartier - from the pictures it has more 'presence', and looks a little bolder to me.

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
Summer - for under 4k, you might want to consider JLC Reverso Lady quartz, ss, leather strap. Or the Omega Constellation Quartz 35mm ss, leather strap with diamond markers. Cartier's Tank Solo looks classic. I don't like B & M. Better off with Longines's Primaluna.

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Cartier! Just because I love anything Cartier :P

Frenchousewife

Jan 8, 2012
With a Cartier tank you can carry a 9west handbag and still intimidate headwaiters. Just need to roll your sleeve up a little to be sure it's visible:amuse: