which watch? tia!

which watch? tia!

• michele milou mini diamond

• michele deco baguette diamond

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not a fan of big watches, so my vote for baguette - easy transition from day to night. I find milou mini's bracelet a little chunky.

I like the face more on the milou mini and the band more on the baguette. So basically that would be the Mini Deco watch which isn't one of your choices. :P But if I had to pick it would be the milou mini.

I personally prefer the Milou Mini, but I can see nvie's point about the baguette being an easier piece to wear from day to night.

I suppose it just depends on how much you look to the wearablity of evening pieces, and your own personal style. :smile:

I personally prefer the Milou Mini, but I can see nvie's point about the baguette being an easier piece to wear from day to night.

I suppose it just depends on how much you look to the wearablity of evening pieces, and your own personal style. :smile:

i was thinking of that= being able to wear it with nicer outfits. and then i was thinking, get both... but do i need both?

geez- i love that one, too. great! :0

I have this in a limited edition with a black face and pink diamonds. I love it. It is a great size and shape. Very elegant, and it looks great with the other Michele bands too! Sometimes you can find this one on sale at Nordstrom rack and the Neiman's outlet. Not too often, but every now and again.